The decrease of estrogen (one of the sex hormones) raises health risks in postmenopausal women.
According to the AHA, 1 in 3 women will develop cardiovascular disease, and 1 in 2 women will develop osteoporosis over their lifetime.
As women reach menopause, they lose calcium from their bones while increasing calcium deposition in their arteries. This is known as a "calcium paradox."
Vitamin K2 is essential for bone growth and inhibits artery hardening by activating key proteins.
Proscal K Plus is the first bone milk mineral containing vitamin D3 and vitamin K2-7, providing a comprehensive and balanced mineral profile for ideal bone tissue growth.
Each tablet contains:
- 625 mg milk calcium (Provides 150 mg elemental Calcium)
- 60 mcg Vitamin K2
- 400 IU Vitamin D3
- 68.8 mg Phosphorus
- 5.6 mg Magnesium
TruCal® D-50 from Glanbia Nutritional, US, is the source of calcium and other minerals in Proscal, which derives from milk and is manufactured using a proprietary extraction technology combined with further purification techniques.
Vitamin K2-7 in Proscal K Plus is sourced from MenaquinGold®, the world’s most researched natural vitamin K2-7.
- Pre- and post-menopausal women
- Balanced bone milk minerals from cow's milk with additional natural vitamin K2-7.
- Patented vitamin K2-7 with comprehensive safety and toxic research.
- For effective calcium absorption, it is high in vitamin D3 and K2-7.
- A well-balanced approach to bone and heart health in postmenopausal women.
2 tablets daily after meal or as directed by doctor/pharmacist.
Available in 60’s pack